Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Just call me...

Slacker. It's not a word I'm really used to hearing about myself, but this week, I've been happy to be a slacker. I'm trying to prioritize my life a little bit better than I have in the past, so I'm happy and sad to say that I will NOT be posting the weekly deals at every store any longer. (It's just taking me TOO long each week and there are better things to do with my time...like be FUN MOM!) Instead, I will be posting a link each week to a coupon-shopping site that I love and use often. It's called Savvy Shopper Deals and I think it's a very user-friendly website. There you can find a coupon index, a "shopping wizard", a printable organizer, and MORE! Check it out and let me know what you think. If you have any questions, please ask!

I feel a little like I'm abandoning you! But I do hope to keep posting pictures and success stories from my shopping trips to (hopefully) inspire you to keep up the coupon-shopping. Does anybody out there want to post your successes, too? Please let me know and I can add you as a contributor to this blog (once I figure out how to do that!).

Anyway, this is not good-bye, but it is SO LONG to those long, boring, yet informative weekly posts!

No comments: