Friday, March 7, 2008

My New Fave

If you're like me, your hands get VERY dry in the winter. Mine get so bad that they often bleed. I looked down at them yesterday and realized they looked like the hands of a 60-year-old. Depressing! I've tried moisturizing them with regular lotions and sometimes even slather them with baby oil gel before bed, but they always tend to get dry again...and fast. Well, last night I found a new favorite...Olay Quench body lotion. Has anyone out there tried it? It's awesome! I put some on my hands last night before bed and my hands were STILL soft this morning when I woke up!! On the bottle it says "This quickly absorbing, non-greasy formula can actually prevent dryness...Quench provides an immediate burst of moisture that continues for 24 hours...Then, drawn deep into the skin's surface, it repairs and nourishes the moisture barrier, strengthening skin's resilience against everyday drying conditions." It's true! But what's the best part? Right now you can get it for super cheap! Smith's has this 8.4 oz bottle of pure enjoyment for just $2.49, but with your Olay Facial Moisturizers or Facial Cleansers $3.00/2 coupon (2/10/08), you can get it for just $0.99 each. I totally stocked up on this one and I'm so glad I did...I LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Ann's ART said...

I love this lotion too. It is better than body butter or even pure grease!